Full information on MARC service for Inauguration Day is now on the MTA website at mta.maryland.gov/inaugural-day-information. Tickets for this special service went on sale on December 17, 2012.
- There will be eight Penn Line and four Brunswick Line trains. There will be no service on the Camden Line.
Penn Line - Eight trains from Baltimore to Washington between 7 am and 11 am and then 10 trains from Washington to Baltimore between 1:30 pm and 7 pm
Brunswick Line - Four trains to Washington between 7:30 am and 9 am and then four trains from Washington between 3:30 pm and 5 pm
- All trains will be reserved. Riders will need to choose the train they wish to ride at the time of ticket purchase.
- No “regular” one-way, weekly or monthly MARC tickets will be honored.
- The fare will be $25 round trip. No one-way fares will be sold.
- The ticket will be a special commemorative ticket that the passengers may keep.
- Sales will be available on the MTA website and in person at the Transit Store at 6 St. Paul Street starting at 8 am on Monday, December 17.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Each person may purchase no more than 20 tickets.